Thursday, November 27, 2008

BKK chronicles #2: stranded, thanks to PAD

This was originally posted at my multiply site: prettypiglette.multiply.com
-------------
I am supposed to leave for the Philippines at midnight. One part of me doesn't want to leave, while another part wants to because of so much work waiting for me. Then this morning, I receieved an email from Nui, my Thai classmate in the recent course I attended. She mentioned about "troubles at the airport". I did not get what she meant, so in my reply email, I asked her to explain a bit.

She gave me this link: www.readbangkokpost.com
, and then moved on to saying, "I hope you could go back home this Saturday. If not, Victor should be glad to stay with you longer". Yeah right. Patay na jud ko ani.

Makauli pa kaha ko? Waaaaaaah. To FORGE people, to DWUP guys...sorry. This whole thing is beyond my control. Tired and helpless, I could only quip, "dah, nganong mi-enter".


-----------------

More links:
bangkokpost.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
www.bangkokpost.com/261108_News/26Nov2008_news01.php


No comments: